You Deserve A Massage Today!
High quality and 100% customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
- Touch and massage stimulate the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers
- A healthy touch of any kind can reduce the heart rate and lower blood pressure
- Julius Caesar used massage to help his epilepsy
- In 1996, massage therapy and bodywork was officially offered for the first time as a core medical service in the Summer Olympics in Atlanta
- By massaging and gently pulling on your ears – top, middle, and bottom of outer earlobes once per day improves your immune system
- The present lifestyle of too many Americans guarantees lower back pain
- 60 minute massage is about the same as 7-8 hours of sleep to your body
- Bob Hope, who lived to be 100, had daily massage as part of his health regimen
- You can have a full-body massage with all of your clothes on
- Massage may be the oldest form of medical care
- Egyptian tomb paintings show people being massaged
- There are approximately 5 million touch receptors in our skin 3,000 in a finger tip
- There are about 75 common massage modalities used today
415 N. Magnolia Avenue Ocala, Fl 34475